SYNOPTIC HISTORY of a SYNOPTIC MANIFESTATION
of the historical observation of the
WHITE OAK MISSIONARY BAPTIST CHURCH
had it's beginning more than a century ago, at the CROSSROADS
now commonly known as the community at Ringwood
It appears that some insight from a visionary CROSSROAD was
approached and crossed between the years of 1890 and 1903, whereby;
the first wooden structure was erected on the site.
The mission of White Oak Missionary Baptist Church is to glorify God, to exalt the Lord Jesus Christ,
to edify the Saints, to evangelize the lost,
to provide a Godly atmosphere for the worshipers,
to protect the purity of the church
and to engage in local and global missions.
To provide a place where the hurting, the depressed,
the frustrated, the lonely, the misunderstood and the needy; can find
love, hope, help, forgiveness, information on the new life in Christ, and learn of the Lord Jesus Christ.
We take every day as an opportunity to help those who need direction
and guidance, to become a greater example of God's love. We are grateful
for every day we have the chance to share and help those who need us
and depend on our strength to guide them to glory.